This post has been sponsored by Comcast. COMCAST’S FREEPASS LATINO RETURNS WITH MORE THAN 1,000 HOURS OF BINGE-WORTHY ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY, from October 15-28.
Are you an Xfinity X1 customer? Then I’ve got some pretty awesome news for you! I went to Comcast’s Innovation Center in San Jose, CA to learn all about the exciting news. The FreePass Latino bicultural event gives Xfinity TV customers Free Access to hundreds of English and Spanish titles including movies from Cine Sony, Cinelatino, and Viendomovies. You’ll have access to more than 1,000 hours of entertainment.
I’ve been writing about Comcast for a while. They are always working to enhance customer experience, products, services and benefits. Not only do they celebrate diversity, they build their business around it, offering something for everyone! Take the X1 Voice Remote, for example. By simply saying “FreePass Latino,” the remote will navigate you straight to the FreePass Latino destination within Xfinity On Demand. The remote understands English, Spanish and a fair amount of Spanglish! You can access FreePass Latino across devices in the home or on the go via the Xfinity Stream app or web portal or by visiting https://my.xfinity.com/latino.
“FreePass Latino not only offers a great way for our customers to catch up on the best of Latino television, but also gives them an opportunity to discover new shows and movies or re-watch some of their all-time favorites.” Millie Zdziebkowski, Senior Director, Multicultural Services at Comcast
I’ve been celebrating this little-big secret for a while now! It all started with the celebration of the SF Latino Film Festival. Since then, I’ve been holding on to the news about FreePass Latino and couldn’t wait to share it!
The bicultural entertainment experience available during Xfinity FreePass Latino also includes:
- Blockbuster films from Latin America and the U.S. the U.S. premiere of Macho starring Miguel Rodarte, Estar y no Estar, and Cuatro Estaciones en la Habana from Cinelatino, ViendoMovies’ Amor de Mis Amores from acclaimed Mexican filmmaker Manolo Caro, Mole de Olla and Mexican Gangster, and The Amazing Spiderman, and Evil Dead on CineSony.
- Hit TV series such as FUSE’s Hip-Hop Houdini, season 4 of El Rey Network’s Lucha Underground, Universo’s Season 7 of Larrymania, HBO Latino® drama series Sr. Avila, Entre Nos, and more; plus Caracol TV’s popular competition reality show Desafio Super Humanos XV, and Univision’s Nuestra Belleza Latina, and Mi Marido Tiene Mas Familia.
- Complete telenovelas such as all-time favorites La Hija del Mariachi and Hilo de Sangre Azul from RCN Nuestra Tele; Caracol’s La Ronca de Oro, Pasiones’ Elif and Univision’s La Piloto (Season 2), among others.
- Music specials from Music Choice featuring Colombian artist J. Balvin; Bad Bunny and IZAAK of the show PRIMED, and an extensive music list from all genres.
- Kids & Family programming offering a great selection of preschooler programming such as BabyFirst en Español’s Cantando con la Pandilla de Colores, GooGoo, Peekaboo, VacabuLarry-O and Petey Paintbrush; Vme Kids offers fun favorites educational shows such as Plaza Sesamo and Insectos Investigadores, Pororo, plus newly launched in Spanish On Demand, Kids Central’s popular series, Blinky Bill, Vic the Viking, and much more.
Customers can also enjoy special segments available on the Xfinity Latino Entertainment Channel highlighting the various content available for them and featuring daily recommendations on what to watch to help maximize their viewing experience.
For more details on Xfinity FreePass Latino, including the full programming list, please visit my.xfinity.com/latino. Customers can join the conversation on www.facebook.com/XfinityLatino and https://twitter.com/XfinityLatino using the hashtag #FreePassLatino. Content availability may vary across platforms. For more information on the Xfinity Latino Entertainment Channel, Latino packages and Xfinity On Demand, please visit: https://www.xfinity.com/latino/packages
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed internet, and phone providers to residential customers under the Xfinity brand, and also provides these services to businesses. It also provides wireless and security and automation services to residential customers under the Xfinity brand. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.
What is your favorite show right now? Share in the comments! I’m looking for something new to stream. And, enjoy your FreePass Latino!
By: Alicia Gonzalez
Also published on Medium.