In my house, we’d likely go without water before we run out of hot sauce! For friends and family, this is no surprise. For my readers, you may notice random pictures of hot sauce in the backgrounds of pictures on other posts. We like the heat! There are days that even I can’t believe my family’s love of habanero hot, on everything! The other day I was holding a bottle of the XXXTra Hot sauce, and I asked my husband what he most liked to use it with. He looked at me for a moment and there was a strange silence. Then he placed his hand over my forehead. Let me translate that. In other words, what kind of question is that?! El Yucateco habanero hot sauce goes with everything! Here are just a few of the answers my heat loving husband gave:
There are plenty more ways you could add a little twist to your meal. Check out these hot sauce recipes. Before I share my own amazing recipe, here are a few more habanero ones you can try! I wanted to make something easy that still looked incredible. When I feel like that, I usually end up making something I’ve never made before. That’s exactly what happened the other night! I made Panko Breaded Stuffed Rosemary Chicken Breasts and a No Crust Pizza. First, I washed and dried four chicken breasts. I butterfly cut three and flattened the other one.
I sprinkled them all with a little salt and Rosemary.
I had my already cut ingredients to the side. I added red onions, mushrooms, cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and zucchini to the center of the butterfly cut breasts. (See the No Crust Pizza instructions below for how to prepare that.)
I used toothpicks to hold the breasts closed during the breading process.
Once each breast was covered in the panko breading, I put them in the oven at 400 degrees for thirty minutes. I removed the toothpicks prior to putting them in the oven and cooked them cut-side down. A broiler pan works best so that the juices drain and aren’t absorbed into the breading. Thirty minutes later, I had these gorgeous creations! The panko breaded breasts were crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. The no crust pizza was amazing!
Antonio dug right in!
Are you a lover of all things habanero? El Yucateco habanero hot sauces really add a superb flavor to any dish. Check out their newest flavor, the Black Label Reserve, available EXCLUSIVELY at Walmart, and #SauceOn! #CollectiveBias You can follow El Yucateco on Instagram and Facebook.
Now let’s get you that recipe!
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 cups of sliced uncooked Mushrooms
- 2 cups of Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup of Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 ounces of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 3 Cups of Flour3
- 3 Eggs
- Dried Rosemary to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 tablesppon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 12-15 toothpicks
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts Prep INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- cut vegetables and set aside
- wash, dry, and butterfly cut the three chicken breasts
- sprinkle with salt and rosemary to taste
- layer the insides of the chicken breasts with cheese
- add vegetables and top off with another layer of cheese
- use toothpicks to close breasts
- Bread according to breading process
- remove toothpicks
- place cut side down on a broiler pan
- Bake at 400 degrees for thirty minutes (times and temperatures may vary)
- Cool for 5-10 minutes
- slice breasts to desired thickness
- serve with your favorite side dishes
- Breading INSTRUCTIONS
- Add 2 cups of four into a shallow bowl, wide enough for the breasts
- Add eggs to a shallow bowl, wide enough for the breasts, and WISK WELL
- Add 1 cup of flour, the panko bread crumbs, onion powder and garlic powder, parsley, and salt to taste
- cover the stuffed (and closed) chicken breasts in the flour. Shake off excess flour.
- Cover the floured chicken breasts in the egg mixture.
- Bread the egg covered chicken breast in to the panko mixture.
- No Crust Pizza INSTRUCTIONS
- Flatten one chicken breast into the entire area of a gallon size plastic bag
- lightly oil the bottom of a round no-stick cake pan (you can substitute with spray)
- add vegetables to the cake pan.
- place flattened chicken breast over the vegetables.
- cook according to the stuffed chicken breasts instructions.
- Top with your favorite cheese. Cook another few minutes until cheese melts.
- Add YOUR FAVORITE EL YUCATECO HABANERO SUACES AND ENJOY!
How do you use your favorite El Yucateco habanero hot sauce?
By: Alicia Gonzalez